miércoles, 30 de abril de 2008

The last song

Canción de los Trisomie 21, de cuando tenía más vinilos que CD´s.

Can't remember feeling real
And the candle burning bright
Visions of love and me
An another face of the world
Beyond your eyes forever moonlight
I look into your eyes
But i pretend, there's two ways
You should hear the sound of the words
Breaking this feeling
Candle burning bright

(sampled laugh of a woman)

I see you and me passion
When you tell me what a wonderful world
Loving me, i swear
You just can fall
Into my arms
Into my arms
But i can't great remember feeling real

2 comentarios:

peter_alc dijo...

No había escuchado nada de este grupo. Es un tema muy progresivo, y bastante pegadizo.
Saludos.

__ dijo...

Yo tengo más vinilos que CDs de nuevo, y eso que vendí mi colección de LPs. Supongo que llegará el día en el que valoraremos los Compact Disc y los añoraremos.
Saludos, Ignacio

 
Wikipedia Affiliate Button